Our Promise to You
We believe a crucial component of any valuable relationship is a set of principals you can rely on. Ours are dependability, reliability, trust, and competency. Over decades of years working with our clients, we have listened to feedback about our work and found common themes from our most successful projects. Below is a list of the most important expectations — promises — that we offer as part of every engagement we have with our clients.
- We will always treat you with courtesy and listen to you carefully.
- We will thank you for your business.
- We will keep you informed regarding changes and issues with your projects.
- We will do our best to accommodate your timelines.
- We will follow all customer site rules without exception.
- Our technicians will check in on arrival and check out when leaving.
- We will deliver what we promised.
- We will educate and train our people so you will be served by experts.
- We will adhere to industry best practices to minimize cyber security risks.
- We will provide you with timely and accurate invoices.
- We will respond to phone calls and email by the end of the business day.