Our Promise to You
We believe a crucial component to any valuable relationship is a set of principals you can rely on. Ours are: dependability, reliability, trust, and competency. Over decades of years working with our clients, we have listened to feedback about our work and found common themes from our most successful projects. Below is a list of the most important expectations — promises — that we offer as part of every engagement we have with our clients.
- We will always treat you with courtesy and listen to you carefully.
- We will thank you for your business.
- We will keep you informed regarding changes and issues with your projects.
- We will do our best to accommodate your timelines.
- We will follow all customer site rules without exception.
- Our technicians will check in on arrival and check out when leaving.
- We will deliver what we promised.
- We will educate and train our people so you will be served by experts.
- We will adhere to industry best practices to minimize cyber security risks.
- We will provide you with timely and accurate invoices.
- We will respond to phone calls and email by the end of the business day.